These low carb keto chili lime baked chicken legs are easy to make and tasty to eat.
10 chicken legs (about 3 1/4 pounds)
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon lime juice (from 1 lime)
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, as desired
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Wash chicken legs and dry with paper towels.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together spices, olive oil and lime juice.
3. Dip each chicken leg in marinade and use your hands to coat the leg with marinade. Add chicken legs to a resealable container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and cover a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place a cooling rack on top of the cookie sheet.
5. Arrange chicken legs on rack and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Turn the heat down to 375 degrees F and carefully flip the chicken legs using tongs.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until skin is crispy and internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
Keywords: Low Carb Lime Chicken Legs, Keto Lime Chicken Legs, Paleo Lime Chicken Legs