Who’s ready for some coconut blueberry gummies?
These are my new favorite snacks.
The low carb keto gummies are made from fresh blueberries, coconut butter, gelatin and sugar free sweetener. The result is a jiggly wiggly fat bomb with only 1g net carbs.
It’s fun to cut them into shapes with cookie cutters.
Low Carb Keto Coconut Blueberry Gummies
Low Carb Blueberry Coconut Gummies are a great snack or dessert with only 1g net carb per serving.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 2/3 cup cold water
- 6 tablespoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 envelopes (or 3 tablespoons) Knox unflavored gelatine
1. Blend blueberries, coconut butter, 2 2/3 cups cold water, sweetener, and salt for 2 minutes in a food processor or high powered blender.
2. Measure ½ cup of the mixture and set aside in a small bowl. Add unflavored gelatin to the bowl and mix to soften.
3. Add the remaining mixture to a medium sized sauce pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes on medium high.
4. Add softened gelatin to the sauce pan and stir until dissolved.
5. Add the mixture back into the food processor or blender and blend for 1 minute.
6. Pour into a greased 9 x 9 or 8 x 8 inch pan.
7. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
8. Cut into 1 inch square pieces or use cookie cutters to cut into shapes.
- Serving Size: 4 (1 inch) pieces
- Calories: 47
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1
Keywords: Low Carb Blueberry Gummies, Keto Blueberry Gummies, Low Carb Coconut Gummies, Keto Coconut Gummies
You’ll need these specialty ingredients:
If you liked this gummy candy recipe, then you might like my recipes for Gummy Bears, Raspberry Cream Gummies, or Creamsicle Gummies.