Low Carb Keto Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
These low carb and keto cranberry chocolate chip cookies are tasty, easy to make and have only 2g net carbs each.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 19 cookies
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
1 cup almond butter
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons sugar-free pancake syrup
1/2 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoons (2 oz) Lilly’s Chocolate Chips or equivalent sugar-free chocolate chips
5 tablespoons (2 oz) unsweetened dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and cover 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond butter, egg, and syrup with an electric mixer until combined, 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, mix together sweetener, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet with a wooden spoon.
- Taste the dough for sweetness and add more sweetener if desired.
- Fold in chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Scoop out heaping tablespoons of dough and place them on the cookie sheets, 8 per sheet. Wet your hands and roll the scoops of dough into balls.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until the cookies have puffed up and the edges have just begun to brown. Keep a close watch over the cookies in the last few minutes because it’s easy to overcook them and make them too hard. I recommend baking the cookie sheets one at a time, so you can really watch each cookie sheet.
- Allow the cookies to cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then transfer the cookies on the parchment paper to a cooling rack. Repeat instructions with final cookie sheet.
- The cookies will fall and crinkle as they cool. If you are eating them after they have cooled, then you can microwave them for 15 seconds to soften them up a little.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 124
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 4
Keywords: Low Carb Chocolate Cookies, Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies, Low Carb Cranberry Cookies, Keto Cranberry Cookies