Today we’re going to make some low carb chicken salad with green goddess dressing.
But first I want to share this bananas story I just heard.
It’s from Late Night with Seth Meyers.
This is a clip of Seth Meyers telling the story of his baby’s birth in the lobby of his apartment building. (below) It’s just as dramatic as you might imagine, but it’s a funny story too. It’s quite a tale.
But let’s talk chicken salad.
This low carb salad uses my absolute favorite dressing: green goddess. It’s made from fresh parsley, scallions, mayo, sour cream and lemon juice. It’s incredibly good. And add in some chopped chicken breast and red bell pepper and you’ve got a great meal with only 2g net carbs.
Perfect for everyday goddesses.
Low Carb Keto Green Goddess Chicken Salad
This low carb and Keto chicken salad uses green goddess dressing in place of mayonnaise.
- Prep Time: 2:10
- Cook Time: 18
- Total Time: 2 hours 28 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
1/4 cup scallions, chopped
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 red bell pepper, diced
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and cover a baking dish with aluminum foil.
2. Pat chicken breasts dry. Brush chicken breasts with olive oil front and back. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in the prepared pan for 15-18 minutes until juices run clear and internal temperature is 165 degrees.
3. Chill chicken breasts in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Chop into bitesized pieces.
4. Add parsley, scallions, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a food processor or high powered blender and process for 1 minute.
5. Mix together chicken pieces and red bell pepper in a medium sized bowl. Add dressing and mix well to coat.
- Calories: 319
- Fat: 23
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 23
Keywords: Low Carb Chicken Salad, Keto Chicken Salad, Paleo Chicken Salad
If you liked this Green Goddess Chicken Salad, then you might like my Basil Chicken Salad or my Shrimp and Avocado Salad.