This low carb and Keto chicken salad uses green goddess dressing in place of mayonnaise.
2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
1/4 cup scallions, chopped
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 red bell pepper, diced
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and cover a baking dish with aluminum foil.
2. Pat chicken breasts dry. Brush chicken breasts with olive oil front and back. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in the prepared pan for 15-18 minutes until juices run clear and internal temperature is 165 degrees.
3. Chill chicken breasts in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Chop into bitesized pieces.
4. Add parsley, scallions, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a food processor or high powered blender and process for 1 minute.
5. Mix together chicken pieces and red bell pepper in a medium sized bowl. Add dressing and mix well to coat.
Keywords: Low Carb Chicken Salad, Keto Chicken Salad, Paleo Chicken Salad