1. Cover a small or regular sized cookie sheet with parchment paper and make space for it in your freezer.
2. Pulse pork rinds in a food processor or high powered blender until they are the consistency of bread crumbs. Add pork rinds, parmesan cheese, and cheese stick spices to a medium sized shallow bowl and mix well. Beat together the egg and water and add to another medium sized shallow bowl. Cut each mozzarella stick in half.
3. Dip a cheese stick in egg wash, then roll it in crumbs. Put it back into the egg wash and back into the crumbs. Place on the cookie sheet and repeat with remaining cheese sticks.
4. Place the cookie sheet in the freezer and chill for 2 hours. As the cheese sticks chill, you can make up the marinara sauce.
5. Heat olive oil in a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat.
6. Add garlic and onions and saute for 2 minutes until softened.
7. Add all the remaining sauce ingredients to the pan and simmer, partially covered, for 30 minutes.
8. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired. Turn off the heat and set aside.
9. Once the cheese sticks have chilled, preheat oven to 500 degrees F and bring the marinara sauce back to a simmer.
10. Spray cheese sticks with cooking spray.
11. Bake cheese sticks for 6-8 minutes until the coating is browned and the cheese is melty.
12. Serve immediately with marinara sauce.