These Southeast Asia inspired donuts are powered by the leaves of the Pandan plant.
1/3 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
4 large eggs
1 teaspoon Pandan extract
1 cup super fine almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 teaspoon Pandan extract, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a mini or regular sized donut pan with cooking spray.
2. Add melted butter, cream and sweetener to a blender and blend until combined.
3. Add eggs and Pandan extract and blend again.
4. Add almond flour and baking powder and blend again. Scrape down the sides of the blender and blend one final time.
5. Fill the wells of the donut pan with batter.
6. If you are using a mini sized donut pan, then bake the donuts for 15-17 minutes until firm to the touch and a toothpick comes out clean. For a regular sized donut pan, bake for 17-19 minutes.
7. Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then carefully remove them from the molds and place them on a cooling rack.
8. To make a white glaze, mix together powdered sweetener and cream until smooth. To make the glaze bright green and Pandan flavored, add 1/4 teaspoon Pandan extract and mix well. Drizzle glaze on top of the donuts.
Yield: 20 mini donuts or 5 regular sized donuts
Keywords: Low Carb Pandan Donuts, Keto Pandan Donuts