This recipe for low carb and Keto peanut butter pie is a decadent dessert with only 5g net carbs per slice.
“Hey! You got your chocolate in my peanut butter! You got your peanut butter on my chocolate!”
I’ve been thinking about that old commercial for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups as I made today’s recipe for Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Pie. (commerical below)
You really can’t go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate.
Put them both together and you’ve got a tasty slice of peanut butter pie with only 2g net carbs.
This pie has a chocolate crumble crust made with cocoa powder and almond flour. And a creamy filling made from peanut butter, cream cheese and whipped cream. Drizzle some chocolate on top and you’ve got a truly delicious treat.
Because chocolate and peanut butter truly are “two great tastes that taste great together.”
Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Pie
This recipe for low carb peanut butter pie is a decadent dessert with only 5g net carbs per slice.
- Prep Time: 25
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 37 minutes
- Yield: 12 slices 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup super fine almond flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1/2 cup Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar free smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoon Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a 9″ spring form pan with parchment paper.
2. Add butter to a medium sized bowl and melt in the microwave. Once melted, add the almond flour, cocoa powder and sweetener. Mix well to combine.
3. Transfer the crust mixture to the prepared springform pan. Use your fingers to spread the crust so that it covers the bottom of the pan.
4. Using a fork, poke some holes in the crust to allow air to escape. Bake for 10-12 minutes until set. Allow to cool completely before making the filling. The pie crust will harden as it cools.
5. Add the 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream to a large bowl and whip with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Set aside.
6. Add filling powdered sweetener, heavy whipping cream and vanilla to a large bowl and mix with the electric mixer. (No need to clean the blades.) Add in softened cream cheese and peanut butter and mix on High until light and fluffy.
7. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Add the filling to the cooled crust.
8. Chill for 1 hour in the freezer until completely cooled.
9. Remove the spring form pan and parchment paper. (You can leave the bottom of the pan in place.)
10. Whisk chocolate topping ingredients together and drizzle over the pie.
11. Chill for 15 minutes in the freezer until chocolate hardens.
12. Store in the refrigerator.
- Calories: 296
- Fat: 29
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 7
Keywords: Low Carb Peanut Butter Pie, Keto Peanut Butter Pie, Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Pie
I’ve included links to the specialty ingredients used in this recipe. You should know that these are Amazon Associates links, so I’ll receive a small commission if you buy something.