“It’s raining men, Hallelujah, It’s raining men. Ah-ah-ah.” – The Weather Girls
Good morning. As you may have noticed, I woke up with a certain song in my head. I’ve been humming “It’s Raining Men” all morning. And now I am passing it on to you. (video below) It’s really something to see. Men in raincoats and speedos dancing. It’s literally raining men in the video.
But let’s talk about low carb peppermint brownies, shall we?
This flourless keto brownie is actually made from a mixture of cocoa powder, sugar-free sweetener and tahini. The secret, of course being the tahini. But if you serve these to a crowd, they will likely be unaware that they are sugar-free and have only 6g net carbs per brownie. If you don’t tell them, then no one will be the wiser.
Ok, I must be off. The weather forecast is predicting a drizzle of men later on.
Low Carb Keto Peppermint Brownies
These brownies are full of chocolatey peppermint goodness and only have 6g net carbs each.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
1 cup tahini
1/2 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1 tablespoon peppermint extract
2 eggs, beaten
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Lily’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips or equivalent sugar-free chocolate chips
2 teaspoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine tahini, sweetener, vanilla and eggs until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix together cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and coconut flour.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Bake for 22-30 minutes until a knife in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool for 1/2 hour.
- Add chocolate chips to a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each time, until fully melted.
- Mix in sweetener, peppermint extract and coconut oil.
- Cut around the edges of the brownies to release the brownies from the pan. Place a medium sized cutting board on the pan and then invert. If it doesn’t come out immediately then give the bottom of the pan a good tap to release the brownies from the pan.
- Cut the brownies into 9 pieces.
- Drizzle the brownies with melted chocolate.
- Best served warm. If it’s not possible, then microwave each brownie for about 20 seconds to soften it up.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 209
- Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 7
Keywords: Low Carb Peppermint Brownie, Keto Peppermint Brownie, Flourless Peppermint Brownie
If you liked these low carb brownies, then you might like my recipes for blondie bars, avocado brownies or flaxseed brownies.
I’ve included links to the specialty ingredients used in this recipe. You should know that these are Amazon Associates links, so I’ll receive a small commission if you buy something.