1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat together the eggs, vanilla and sweetener with an electric mixer until frothy, about a minute.
3. In separate bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir until dough forms.
5. Stir in the pistachios and chocolate chips.
6. On the cookie sheet, form a rectangle of dough that is roughly 6" wide x 7" long and 3/4 inch thick.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top has browned.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. After 10 minutes on the pan, then transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
9. Slice into 3/4 inch wide pieces on a slight diagonal. Lay each piece on the side on the cookie sheet.
10. Bake slices for 15-20 minutes at 350°F until toasted.
11. Allow to cool on the pan for 10 minutes and then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.