Low Carb Teriyaki Shrimp Skewers are the bomb. And with only 2g net carbs they make for a great low carb dinner.
1. Add coconut aminos, sesame oil, sweetener, rice vinegar, molasses, ginger, garlic and 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer on Low for 15 minutes.
2. Strain out the garlic and ginger with a sieve and return the sauce to the pan.
3. Mix together 2 tablespoons water and arrowroot powder and add to the pan. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
4. Put the shrimp on the wooden skewers.
5. Grill or saute until lightly golden brown on both sides and opaque, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes per side.
6. Brush teriyaki sauce over the front and back of the shrimp, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Keywords: Low Carb Teriyaki Shrimp, Keto Teriyaki Shrimp, Low Carb Shrimp Skewers, Keto Shrimp Skewers