Hello and top of the day to you!
Today we’re going to make lemon cauliflower rice.
This very simple recipe is a great substitute for regular old white rice. The lemon lends the cauliflower a nice bright citrus note. I’ve added in turmeric for flavor, and of course, it’s distinctive yellow color.
To make this lemon cauliflower rice recipe you begin by ricing a cauliflower.
You season it with salt, pepper and turmeric. Then you cook it in olive oil in a large skillet until desired doneness, about 6-8 minutes. Remove it from the heat and add in lemon juice, lemon zest and fresh parsley. And you’re done!
Now you’ve got a lovely lemony side dish. Cheers!
Low Carb Keto Lemon Cauliflower Rice
This recipe for low carb lemon cauliflower rice is a tasty side dish with only 6g net carbs per serving.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Greek
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. Cut the cauliflower into florets and add to a food processor or high powered blender. Pulse until it is the consistency of rice.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cauliflower, salt, pepper and turmeric and cook to desired doneness, stirring occasionaly, 6-8 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and add in lemon juice, lemon zest and fresh parsley. Mix well to combine.
- Calories: 71
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 3
Keywords: Low Carb Lemon Cauliflower Rice, Keto Lemon Cauliflower Rice, Paleo Lemon Cauliflower Rice
If you liked this cauliflower rice recipe, then you might like my recipes for Cauliflower Fried Rice, Coconut Cauliflower Rice or Cauliflower Mushroom Risotto.
Low Carb Keto Paleo Whole30 Lemon Cauliflower Rice Recipe3