Low Carb Lemon Lime Jello Bars are refreshing treats with just 1g net carb per bar.
1. Set a kettle of water on to boil. Spray a 9 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Microwave cream cheese in a large microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes on High, to soften it up.
3. Dissolve Jello and sweetener in 3 cups boiling water.
4. Add to the large bowl with cream cheese and mix with an electric mixer until well combined.
5. Add in lime juice, 3/4 cup cold water and 2 tablespoons lime zest.
6. Pour the liquid into the pan. Use a spoon to scoop out any bubbles from the top.
7. Refrigerate for 3 hours until firm. Garnish the top with lemon and lime zest.
Keywords: Low Carb Lemon Bars, Keto Lemon Bars, Low Carb Jello Bars, Keto Jello Bars