This recipe is a low carb take on a classic lemon pound cake.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a loaf pan.
2. Cream together the butter, cream cheese and powdered sweetener with an electric hand mixer.
3. Add in the eggs, vanilla extract, lemon zest and lemon extract and continue mixing it with the hand mixer until all ingredients are blended together.
4. Add in the almond flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until there are no clumps in the batter.
5. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes. A toothpick should come out without batter on it.
6. Allow to cool completely in the pan before adding the glaze.
7. Mix together the glaze and spread it on top of the pound cake. Allow it to drip down the sides of the cake.
Keywords: Low Carb Lemon Pound Cake, Keto Lemon Pound Cake, Gluten Free Lemon Pound Cake