Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don’t.
I’ve got that old 1980’s Mounds/Almond Joy song stuck in my head this morning. (video above) It’s because of these chocolate coconut bars that I just made. They taste like an Almond Joy, just with three times the nuts.
These nut bars could not be easier to make.
You don’t even need to bake them. Just chop up a boatload of nuts, mix them with melted almond butter, dark chocolate and coconut oil and you’re done. You’ve got yourself a tasty treat with only 7g net carbs per bar.
So if you are feeling like a nut, this will definitely do the trick.Print
Low Carb Keto No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
These low carb no bake coconut and chocolate bars taste a lot like Almond Joys. But each bar has just 7g net carbs.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 2
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 16 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 1/4 cup Lily’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips or equivalent sugar-free sweetened baking chocolate
- 5 tablespoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper. Cut the parchment paper into 2 pieces that overlap the sides, so that you can lift the bars out.
2. Add the almond butter, chocolate and coconut oil to a large microwave safe bowl. Cook for 30 second at 50% heat and stir. Continue heating in 30 second increments until completely melted and combined.
3. Mix in all the remaining ingredients except the shredded coconut.
4. Press into the pan and sprinkle the shredded coconut on top.
5. Refrigerate for 4 hours before cutting.
- Calories: 368
- Fat: 47
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 8
- Protein: 9
Keywords: Low Carb Coconut Bar, Keto Coconut Bar, Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Bar, Keto Chocolate Coconut Bar
You’ll need this specialty ingredient:
If you like this chocolate coconut dessert, then you might like my Chocolate Coconut Candies or Chocolate Coconut Granola Bars.