These low carb peanut butter cups are just as delicious as the sugary version but these peanut butter cups have just 2g net carbs each.
1. Add 12 mini muffin liners to a muffin pan.
2. Add chocolate and 2 tablespoons coconut oil to a small sized microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, mixing in between, until melted and fully combined, 2-3 minutes. Mix in 1/2 cup powdered sweetener until smooth. Test for sweetness and add more sweetener if desired.
3. Add 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate to each mini cupcake liner.
4. Chill in the freezer until hardened, 15 minutes.
5. Add the peanut butter to a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30-60 seconds until melted. Mix in 2 tablespoons powdered sweetener.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter to each mini cupcake liner.
7. Chill in the freezer until hardened, 15 minutes.
8. Add 1/2 tablespoon chocolate on top of each peanut butter cup. If necessary, microwave in 30 second increments to melt the chocolate again. Don’t make it too hot though, or it will melt the peanut butter layer.
9. Chill in the freezer for 1 hour, until fully hardened.
10. Store in the freezer. Good for 6 months.
Keywords: Low Carb Peanut Butter Cup, Keto Peanut Butter Cup, Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cup