These low carb pecan pie bite are sweet treats with only 1g net carbs each.
whipped cream topping:
1. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Attach a candy thermometer to a medium sized sauce pan. Add butter and melt over low heat. Stir in syrup and sweetener. Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly.
3. Simmer mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 250 degrees F. Stir in heavy whipping cream. The mixture will bubble up.
4. Continue heating mixture, stirring constantly until mixture reaches 268 degrees F. Remove mixture from heat.
5. Mix in vanilla extract and salt until smooth and combined. Stir in pecans.
6. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture into the wells of the mini muffin pan. You should have 16 pecan bites.
7. Refrigerate until cool, at least 1 hour.
8. Add the cream, vanilla and sweetener to a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Pipe the whipped cream onto the pecan pie bites.
9. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Keywords: Low Carb Pecan Pie, Keto Pecan Pie, Low Carb Pecan Fat Bomb