Hey what’s up?
Me? I’m just hanging out and eating some low carb chips. No big whoop.
These crispy pepperoni and cheese chips were so easy to make!
I just topped pepperoni slices with a handful of shredded cheese and baked these beauties up. In less than 10 minutes I had a delicious zero carb snack.
It’s the perfect low carb treat for when you’re feeling snacky.
Low Carb Keto Pepperoni Chips
If you are feeling snacky, give these pepperoni chips a try. They are a great low carb snack with less than 1 carb per serving.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 9
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 2 oz shredded 3 cheese blend or mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Lay pepperoni slices on cookie sheet with a 1/2 inch gap between slices.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top of each pepperoni slice.
4. Bake for 7-9 minutes until browned. The chips will crisp up as they cool.
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: <1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 5
Keywords: Low Carb Pepperoni Chip, Keto Pepperoni Chips, Paleo Pepperoni Chips