If you are feeling snacky, give these pepperoni chips a try. They are a great low and Keto carb snack with less than 1 carb per serving.
Hey what’s up?
Me? I’m just hanging out and eating some low carb chips. No big whoop.
These crispy pepperoni and cheese chips were so easy to make!
I just topped pepperoni slices with a handful of shredded cheese and baked these beauties up. In less than 10 minutes I had a delicious zero carb snack.
It’s the perfect low carb treat for when you’re feeling snacky.
Low Carb Keto Pepperoni Chips
If you are feeling snacky, give these pepperoni chips a try. They are a great low carb snack with less than 1 carb per serving.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 9
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 2 oz shredded 3 cheese blend or mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Lay pepperoni slices on cookie sheet with a 1/2 inch gap between slices.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top of each pepperoni slice.
4. Bake for 7-9 minutes until browned. The chips will crisp up as they cool.
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: <1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 5
Keywords: Low Carb Pepperoni Chip, Keto Pepperoni Chips, Paleo Pepperoni Chips