It’s one of those dog days of summer. Time to lay low and eat popsicles.
These raspberry cheesecake popsicles are super delicious and super easy to make. You just throw some Jello, cream cheese and heavy cream into a blender and off you go. Freeze it for a few hours and then you’ve got a creamy, flavorful treat for a hot day like today.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Low Carb Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles
These low carb raspberry cheesecake popsicles are a great way to beat the heat.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 4 popsicles
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (.3 oz) box Raspberry Sugar Free Jello
1. Place cream cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
2. Add cream, and Jello and process until well combined.
3. Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
4. To unmold, run under hot tap water for 20 to 30 seconds, and then twist stick gently to release.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 415
- Fat: 42
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 6
Keywords: Low Carb Raspberry Popsicle, Keto Raspberry Popsicle, Low Carb Cheesecake Popsicle, Keto Cheesecake Popsicle
Here are the molds I used: