This recipe for low carb raspberry rhubarb jam is adapted from a classic Better Homs & Gardens recipe.
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine rhubarb and Erythritol. Let sit 15 minutes until the rhubarb releases some of its juices.
2. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
3. Add berries and return to boiling, smashing the berries and stirring often. Cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and add Jello. Stir until dissolved.
5. Let stand at room temperature for 24 hours until completely set.
6. Jam can be stored for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 1 year in the freezer.
Keywords: Low Carb Rhubarb Jam, Keto Rhubarb Jam, Sugar-Free Rhubarb Jam