This recipe for low carb turmeric broth is very versatile. It’s a great base for any kind of soup you can come up with.
1. Peel the fresh ginger, garlic and shallots.
2. Chop them up roughly. A food processor or professional blender can be used for this step.
3. Saute the ginger, garlic and shallot mixture in olive oil for 7 minutes.
4. Add the turmeric, cumin and coriander and saute for another minute.
5. Add in 6 cups of broth, 2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon vinegar. Drop in a nice chili pepper in if you like that sort of thing.
6. Simmer for 15 minutes or so.
7. Strain out the aromatics and the chili pepper with a sieve.
8. Prepare Shirataki noodles using package instructions. (There are different directions based on whether you use dry or wet noodles.)
9. Return the broth to a simmer.
10. Add in kale and simmer for 15 minutes until it wilts.
11. Add the cooked chicken and noodles and cook just enough to warm them.
Keywords: Low Carb Turmeric Broth, Keto Turmeric Broth, Paleo Turmeric Broth