I’ve had this silly little song stuck in my head all morning.
“Lavender’s blue, dilly, dilly, lavender’s green. If I were king, dilly, dilly, I’d need a queen.”
It’s all because of this shrimp salad I made.
The dilly dressing got me going with that song. (video above) I’m hoping it lets up by afternoon. But it’s pretty darn catchy, so there is just no telling. The salad turned out really well though. It’s got a mild lemony cream dressing over sweet baby shrimp and avocado. And dill.
Dilly dilly dill.
Low Carb Keto Shrimp and Avocado Salad
This low carb shrimp salad is a refreshing lunch or dinner with only 3g net carbs per serving.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- 12 oz precooked salad shrimp, rinsed
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
. Chop the vegetables, and rinse off the shrimp.
2. Mix the lemon juice, mayo, dill, salt and pepper together until well combined.
3. Mix the dressing up with the shrimp, avocado, scallions, and bell peppers.
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 8
Keywords: Low Carb Shrimp Salad, Keto Shrimp Salad, Paleo Shrimp Salad