These low carb Soy Wrapped Spicy Salmon Sushi Rolls have just 2g net carb each.
1. Shred canned salmon with a fork and mix with mayonnaise and chili oil.
2. Slice ripe avocado into 1/3 inch wide strips.
3. Use a sushi mat if you have one. Moisten one short side of a soy wrapper with water.
4. Spoon salmon along the opposite short side. Use 1/3 of the salmon to make a log shape along the edge of the wrapper.
5. Top the salmon with 1/3 of the avocado slices.
6. Starting with the side with the ingredients, gently begin rolling the sushi roll over itself. Place your thumbs underneath the bamboo mat and lift the edge that is closest to you up and over the filling.
7. Curve the rest of your fingers over the bamboo mat and gently press along the length of the sushi roll. Pull the edge of the bamboo toward you to fold it underneath your hands, then continue to roll the sushi away from you until you’ve rolled past the moistened end of the soy wrapper.
8. Press your fingers along the edge to seal it.
9. Use a large very sharp knife to cut the sushi roll into 1 inch wide pieces. Repeat with the 2 remaining rolls.
10. Serve with soy sauce.
Keywords: Low Carb Spicy Salmon Sushi, Keto Spicy Salmon Sushi, Paleo Spicy Salmon Sushi