This recipe for low carb shrimp curry make for a great supper with only 7g net carbs per serving.
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add 2 tablespoons curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Add onions and red bell peppers and cook until softened and coated with curry paste, 2 minutes.
3. Push the vegetables to the side of the pan and add remaining 2 tablespoons curry paste. Add shrimp to the pan and cook for 3 minutes or until pink and cooked through.
4. Add coconut milk, sweetener, fish sauce and peanuts to the pan and bring to a boil.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste. Taste for spiciness and add more curry paste if desired. Add in lime juice and serve.
Keywords: Low Carb Shrimp Curry, Keto Shrimp Curry, Paleo Shrimp Curry