This recipe for Low Carb Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is a low carb take on the original Toll House recipe.
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Swerve Brown or equivalent brown sugar substitute
1/2 half cup butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large pasteurized egg
1 cup Carbquik Baking Mix
1/2 cup Lily’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips or equivalent sugar free chocolate chips
1. Beat together sweeteners, vanilla and butter in a medium sized bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
2. Beat egg into the mixture.
3. Beat Carbquik into the mixture until dough forms.
4. Mix in chocolate chips.
5. Scoop out heaping tablespoon sized amounts of dough and roll into balls.
6. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
7. Keep stored in the refrigerator.
This recipe is better raw than baked, but if you want to actually use the dough for cookies, then add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda to the dough and bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
Keywords: Low Carb Cookie Dough, Low Carb Raw Cookie Dough, Low Carb Fat Bomb