Low Carb Chicken Fingers with Ketchup is a pure comfort meal. It’s a great dinner with only 3g net carbs.
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add the eggs to one medium sized bowl and the almond flour and paprika into another.
3. Coat a chicken strip with the egg mixture and then dredge it in the almond flour until covered. Place on the cookie sheet. Salt and pepper to taste. Repeat with all the chicken strips.
4. Spray the chicken fingers with cooking spray.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden browned.
6. Add all the ketchup ingredients to a blender and blend until combined. Serve on the side.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR KETCHUP: Servings: 19 Serving Size: 1 tablespoon Calories 8 Total Fat 0g Protein 0g Carbs 2g Fiber 1g Net Carbs 1g
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR CHICKEN FINGERS IS BELOW
Keywords: Low Carb Chicken Fingers, Keto Chicken Fingers, Whole30 Chicken Fingers