These low carb whoopie pies are fun desserts with only 6g net carbs per pie.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter and sweetener with an electric hand mixer until well combined.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined and then beat in half of the almond flour mixture.
5. Beat in almond milk and then remaining almond flour mixture until well combined.
6. Use an 1/8 cup measure to measure out enough batter to make 1 inch balls. Use wet hands and keep rewetting them. It will get messy. Place the balls at least 2 inches apart on cookie sheets and press down with the heal of your hand to about 1/3 inch thickness. You should get about 20-25 balls.
7. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until just firm to the touch, rotating baking pans about halfway through.
8. Remove and let cool completely. At least 1 hour.
9. Using an electric hand mixer, cream together the powdered sweetener and cream cheese.
10. Mix in the cream and whip until stiff peaks form. Store in the refrigerator until needed.
11. Once the cakes have cooled, use a spatula to add the filling between 2 cakes. Repeat with all the cakes.
Keywords: Low Carb Whoopie Pie, Keto Whoopie Pie, Sugar-Free Whoopie Pie