These low carb zucchini blueberry muffins make a great breakfast or snack and only have 4g net carbs each.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line a cupcake tray with 12 foil liners.
2. Grate the zucchini and put it in a colander in the sink to drain.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and granulated sweetener, until fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract.
5. Beat in the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
6. Use your hands and then paper towels to push as much liquid out of the zucchini as possible. Fold the zucchini into the batter.
7. Clean the blueberries and pat them dry. Sprinkle the arrowroot powder over the berries and mix to coat them. Fold the blueberries into the batter.
8. Add the batter to the cupcake pan, filling the wells up all the way. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely in the pan.
9. To make the glaze, run the sweetener through a blender to make it powdered (or use confectioner’s swerve). Whisk together the lemon juice and powdered sweetener. Drizzle the glaze over the muffins.
Keywords: Low Carb Blueberry Muffins, Keto Blueberry Muffins. Low Carb Zucchini Muffins, Keto Zucchini Muffins