These low carb and Keto Memphis Style Baby Back Ribs are crispy on the outside and drop-off-the-bone tender inside. And even with the BBQ Sauce, they’ve got less than 2g net carbs per serving.
4 pounds (1 rack) baby back pork ribs
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tablespoon cumin
1/2 tablespoon paprika
1/2 tablespoon Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1/2 tablespoon salt
Memphis BBQ Sauce:
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 cup tomato sauce
1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, as desired
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
3 tablespoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1. Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees F and cover a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Dry baby back ribs with paper towels.
3. Use a sharp knife to cut the fatty membrane on the concave side side of the ribs and pull it it off completely.
4. Brush olive oil on all sides of ribs.
5. Mix together all spice rub ingredients and rub into ribs on all sides.
6. Bake, uncovered, for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until outside is crispy and inside is tender. It should be dark brown in color.
7. Melt butter for the BBQ sauce over Medium heat in a medium sized sauce pan.
8. Add remaining BBQ sauce ingredients and mix well to combine.
9. Brush the BBQ sauce over the meat side of the ribs.
10. Cut into individual ribs and serve with extra BBQ sauce on the side.
Nutritional Info for BBQ Sauce:
Yield: 1 cup Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Calories: 26 Fat: <1 Carb: 1 Fiber: <1 Protein: <1
Nutritional Info for Ribs Below:
Keywords: Low Carb Baby Back Ribs, Keto Baby Back Ribs, Low Carb Memphis Style Ribs, Keto Memphis Style Ribs