Low carb pork fried cauliflower rice is a healthy take on Chinese take-out.
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 pound pork tenderloin, diced
4 cups (32oz) cauliflower rice (from 1 cauliflower)
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup white onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon coconut aminos or soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
salt and pepper
1 scallion, sliced
1. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large non-stick skillet over Medium heat. Add eggs to the pan and cook, for 1 minute without stirring until cooked through. Break the eggs up with a spatula and remove from the pan.
2. Increase the heat to Medium High and melt another tablespoon of butter in the pan. Add diced pork to the pan in 1 layer. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring with a pancake turner until cooked through. Cut one piece in half to make sure that the pork is completely cooked. Remove from the pan.
3. Melt another tablespoon of butter in the pan. Add cauliflower to the pan and smooth it out to cover the pan from edge to edge. Cook for 10 minutes without stirring. Break the cauliflower rice up with a pancake turner and move it to the side of the pan.
4. Melt last tablespoon of butter in the cleared side of the pan and add garlic, peans and onions. Saute for 3 minutes until softened, stirring often. Fold them into the cauliflower and saute all the vegetables for 2 more minutes, stirring often.
5. Add pork and eggs to the pan and mix well to combine.
6. Add sesame oil and coconut aminos or soy sauce to the pan and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste. Heat the mixture until pork and eggs are warmed and then serve.
7. Garnish with sliced scallions.
Keywords: Pork Cauliflower Fried Rice, Low Carb Cauliflower Pork Fried Rice, Keto Cauliflower Pork Fried Rice