This recipe for low carb pumpkin custard is a delicious dessert with only 5g net carbs per serving.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine pumpkin and all spices in a medium sized bowl.
3. In a smaller bowl, beat the eggs lightly then whisk in the sweetener, vanilla and coconut milk. Whisk the egg mixture into the pumpkin mixture until well combined.
4. Pour the custard into 6 ramekins or one ceramic baking dish. Put the custards in a baking pan and add enough water to the dish to come up 2″ high around the ramekins or ceramic baking dish.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the custard comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool for at least one hour in the fridge.
7. Top with whipped cream.
Keywords: Low Carb Pumpkin Custard, Keto Pumpkin Custard, Sugar-Free Pumpkin Custard