This recipe for quick low carb granola can be made in two shakes of a lamb’s tail.
You can make it in the time it takes to listen to “Stairway to Heaven”. (video below)
So just hit play and I’ll show you how it’s done.
First, toast 1/4 cup chopped pecans, 1/4 cup sliced almonds and 1/4 cup coconut flakes in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
Then cook up a coating made from 1 Tbsp butter, 3 Tbsp sugar-free sweetener, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 tsp salt.
Coat the nuts and coconut flakes with the mixture and you are done. In just 10 minutes, you’ll have a snack with only 2g net carbs per serving.
And if you are fast on your feet, you might even finish before she buys that stairway to heaven.
Quick Low Carb Keto Granola
You can make this recipe for quick low carb granola in two shakes of a lambs tail.
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 8
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Spread out the almonds, coconut flakes and pecans on the cookie sheet. Toast in the oven for 4-5 minutes until coconut is browned.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter. Add in sweetener, cinnamon and salt and cook until dissolved.
4. Add toasted coconut, almonds and pecans to the pan and mix well to coat.
5. Return the mixture to the cookie sheet and spread out to separate into clumps.
6. Allow to cool on the counter until the coating has hardened.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 211
- Fat: 20
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 4
Keywords: Low Carb Granola, Keto Granola, Quick Low Carb Granola, Quick Keto Granola
You’ll need this specialty ingredient: