This low carb layered Jello cake is pure magic. And each slice has just 2g net carbs.
1. Smoothly line the sides of a 9″ or 10″ springform pan with wax paper. Cut the wax paper to extend 3 inches above the edge of the pan.
2. Choose the flavor of your bottom layer. Dissolve the 2 envelopes of Jello into 1 1/2 cups boiling water in a medium sized bowl.
3. Blend in 3 oz of softened cream cheese until smooth.
4. Fill a one cup measure with ice cubes. Add cold water to fill the rest of the cup. Add the ice water to the bowl and mix until dissolved.
5. Add the Jello mixture to the springform pan and chill until set but not firm. About 30 minutes.
6. Repeat these steps with each layer until you’ve used up all the Jello. Chill 4 hours or overnight.
7. Unhinge the springform sides and remove. Carefully peel off the wax paper.
8. Whip together the cream and sweetener until heavy peaks form.
9. Frost the cake with the whipped cream.
Keywords: Low Carb Jello Cake, Keto Jello Cake, Sugar-Free Jello Cake