This recipe is for low carb and Keto stuffing made from real yeast bread. It’s a great Thanksgiving side dish with just 2g net carbs per serving.
1 loaf (13 slices) Thin Slim Foods Zero Net Carb Bread
3/4 cup butter
1 cup onion, diced
1 cup carrot, diced
1 cup celery, diced
1 tablespoons dried sage
1 tablespoon dried thyme
2 teaspoons marjoram
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
4 cups chicken broth
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1. Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees F and cover two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Use a large chopping knife to cut the bread into 3/4 inch cubes.
3. Divide between the 2 cookie sheets and bake for 30 minutes.
4. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F and butter a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
5. In a large skillet, melt the butter over Medium heat. Add onions, carrots and celery to the pan and saute for 8 minutes.
6. Add spices, salt and pepper to the pan and saute for 1 minute more until fragrant.
7. In a large bowl, whisk together broth and eggs.
8. Add bread cubes and vegetables to the bowl and mix well to combine. Pour the mixture into the buttered casserole dish.
9. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
10. Remove the foil and bake for another 30 minutes until browned on top.
Keywords: Keto Stuffing, Low Carb Stuffing, Paleo Stuffing