Low Carb Keto Rhubarb Raspberry Cobbler
My aunt sent me a beautiful bunch of rhubarb cut from her garden this morning.
So I made a big batch of Rhubarb Raspberry Jam, and then set my mind to making a cobbler. It's got tart rhubarb, seedy raspberries and a nut flour biscuit crust. And it fits right into my low carb diet since it's only got 11g net carbs.
Quite a treat.
Low Carb Rhubarb Raspberry Cobbler
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut into 1/2 - inch pieces
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup Swerve or equivalent sweetener
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 1/4 cups Bob's Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 3 tablespoons Swerve or equivalent sweetener
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup cream
1. Set oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
3. Mix the rhubarb, raspberries, arrowroot powder and 1 cup sweetener, and place in the baking dish.
4. To make the cobbler batter: combine the paleo flour, 3 tablespoons sweetener, baking powder and salt.
5. Cut in the cold butter to make a crumbly mixture.
6. In a small bowl, whisk the egg and cream.
7. Add to the dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
8. Drop by spoonfuls on top the rhubarb/sugar mixture in the baking dish.
9. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
10. Serve with whipped cream.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN COOK TIME: 35 MIN
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Calories 254 Fat 17g Protein 5g Net Carbs 11g