Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce go together like Batman and Robin.
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 shallot, roughly chopped
1 jalapeño pepper, roughly chopped
3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup lime juice, (from 2 limes)
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
1 teaspoon dried oregano
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Add all chimichurri ingredients to a food processor or blender and process for 1 minute.
2. Separate out 1/2 cup for a marinade.
3. Wash and dry pork tenderloin and remove any excess fat. Place in a gallon sized ziplock bag along with 1/2 cup reserved chimichurri sauce. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Wipe off any excess marinade.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place tenderloin in a shallow uncovered baking dish.
5. Roast for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. (If you are using a different sized tenderloin, bake for 20 minutes per pound.)
6. Let rest 5-7 minutes before slicing. Serve pork slices with chimichurri sauce on top or on the side.
Keywords: Low Carb Pork Chimichurri, Keto Pork Chimichurri, Paleo Pork Chimichurri