This recipe for Low Carb and Keto Cherry Jello Whips is a creamy, fruity treat with only 2g net carbs and 35 calories. It’s a quick, 2 ingredient dessert, that could not be any easier to make.
1 (.3oz) box of Cherry Sugar Free Jello
3/4 cup boiling water
1 cup ice water
1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1. Add 3/4 cup boiling water to a medium sized bowl. Pour in Jello powder and stir until fully dissolved.
2. Make 1 cup ice water by measuring out 1 cup of ice, and pouring water in until it fills the cup.
3. Add ice water to the dissolved Jello and mix until ice melts and Jello thickens.
4. Add Jello mixture and 1 cup yogurt to a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
5. Pour the Jello into serving glasses or a medium sized bowl and chill for 2 hours.
*But you can use any flavor and it will be delicious.
Keywords: Cherry Jello Whips, Keto Jello Whips, Sugar Free Jello Whips