These low carb orange creamsicle gummies have just 1g net carbs per serving.
1. Pour the cold water into a small bowl and sprinkle the unflavored gelatine on top to soften.
2. Heat the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
3. Add the Jello and sweetener and mix to dissolve. Add in the softened gelatine and mix to dissolve.
4. Fill the wells of a rubber candy mold with the Jello mixture. You can also pour it into a loaf pan and cut it into cubes once it gels.
5. Chill for at least 1 hour before removing from the molds. Store in the refrigerator.
Keywords: Low Carb Creamsicle Gummy, Keto Creamsicle Gummy, Sugar-Free Creamsicle Gummy