These copy cat Yoplait Yogurt Whips are just like the real thing, but these whips have just 35 calories and 2g net carbs per serving.
1 box (.3oz) Sugar-Free Jello, any flavor
1 cup boiling water
1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
3/4 cup cold water
1. In a medium sized bowl, dissolve Jello in 1 cup boiling water.
2. Whisk in yogurt until smooth and combined.
3. Whisk in 3/4 cup cold water.
4. Portion out yogurt mixture into 4 (1 cup) bowls or (8 oz) ramekins. Alternately, you can keep it in the bowl to chill and scoop it out later in spoonfuls.
5. Chill for 2 hours until firm.
Keywords: Low Carb Yogurt Whips, Keto Yogurt Whips, Sugar-Free Yogurt Whips