Air Fryer Butternut Squash is a superfood that is super delicious. And each serving has just 61 calories and 6g net carbs.
1. Preheat the Air Fryer to 400ºF.
2. Peel the butternut squash with a sharp vegetable peeler or a sharp paring knife. With a chef's knife, halve the squash lengthwise, and remove the seeds and bits with a spoon.
3. Cut the halves of squash into strips, then cube them into 1-inch dice-sized pieces.
4. Add the butternut squash cubes into a large mixing bowl, and season with extra virgin olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat.
5. Add the squash pieces into the Air Fryer basket without overlapping. Roast for 16 to 18 minutes, shaking the basket twice, until crispy, golden brown, and tender on the inside.
6. Season with extra sea salt if needed and serve.
If all your butternut squash cubes can’t fit in one single layer in your Air Frier Basket, do it in batches. It’s important to leave the air flow evenly to cook and turn pieces into crispy golden brown. If you have a
Sweet Treat: You can also make this dish sweet by adding brown sugar and cinnamon, sprinkling your desired quantity on top, and tossing to coat.
Keywords: Air Fryer Butternut Squash, Air Fried Butternut Squash, Roasted Butternut Squash