These Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers are cheesy goodness wrapped in bacon.
1. Slice and scrape the seeds and membranes off the jalapeños with a spoon or a small knife.
2. In a small bowl, add the cream cheese, cheddar, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano. Mix to combine.
3. Using a small spoon, add the cream cheese filling evenly to the jalapeños.
4. Cut the bacon slices in half and wrap each jalapeño.
5. Cook in the Air Fryer at 375ºF for 12 to 15 minutes until the cheese is browned and the bacon is crispy.
Jalapenos: It’s recommended to wear gloves when cutting pepper like jalapenos to avoid burning your skin. If you don’t have gloves, wash your hands immediately after handling them.
Oven baking: Preheat the oven to 350ºF, place the jalapenos on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Keywords: Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers, Jalapeño Poppers, Air Fried Poppers, Bacon Wrapped Poppers