Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies are easy to make and tasty to eat.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180ºC. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter and brown sugar and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla extract and continue beating until well combined.
4. Add the salt and baking powder and mix.
5. Stir in the almond flour with a rubber spatula.
6. Using a cookie scoop, scoop out a heaping portion, roll it into 16 balls and place it into the baking sheet. Press the balls firmly using kitchen utensils like a fork, slotted spoon, or potato masher to create your desired pattern into the cookies.
7. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
8. Once cooked, transfer to a cooling rack for 5 minutes before eating.
If you use Swerve Brown, the nutritional info for 1 cookie is:
Calories 204, Fat 19g, Protein 6g, Carbohydrates 6g, Fiber 2g, Net Carbs 4g
Keywords: Almond Flour Cookie, Peanut Butter Cookie, Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookie