These chili lime marinated chicken thighs are packed with flavor. With only 1g net carbs, these chicken thighs are Low Carb, Keto and Paleo compliant.
2 1/2 – 3 pounds skinless boneless chicken thighs
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon dried red cayenne pepper, as desired
1. Dry, but do not wash chicken thighs.
2. Trim excess fat from the chicken thighs
3. Mix together remaining ingredients.
4. Dip the chicken thighs into the marinade and put them in a resealable container.
5. Marinade for at least 30 minutes, but no more than 12 hours.
6. Add chicken thighs to a roasting pan with a rack, or use a rimmed cookie sheet with a cooling rack on top. Bake for 18-20 minutes at 450 degrees F until just starting to brown.
7. Flip the thighs and lower heat to 375 degrees F. Cook for 15-17 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Keywords: Low Carb Chili Lime Chicken Thighs, Keto Chili Lime Chicken Thighs, Paleo Chili Lime Chicken Thighs