This recipe uses Swerve's brown sugar substitute to make delicious brown sugar cookies.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat together almond butter, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer.
3. In a medium sized bowl, mix together coconut flour, both sweeteners, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. Beat the dry ingredients into the wet.
5. Scoop out tablespoon sized portions of dough and use your hands to roll them into balls. The dough will be oily. That's ok. Place 8 cookies per cookie sheet. It will take 3 cookie sheets for all the dough, so bake the first two and then reuse one cookie sheet for the remaining cookies.
6. Bake for 11-13 minutes until bottoms begin to brown.
*If you take these cookies to a party, make sure to clearly mark that they contain nuts. Most people don’t expect a cookie to use almond butter, so people with nut allergies might inadvertently eat one.
Keywords: Low Carb Brown Sugar Cookie, Keto Brown Sugar Cookie, Brown Sugar Cookie