Keto egg custard is a very easy to make recipe that has only 3g net carbs per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and set a kettle of water to boil.
2. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl until light yellow and foamy. Whisk in cinnamon until completely incorporated and no clumps remain, 60-90 seconds.
3. Add sweetener, cream, salt and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Fill custard cups with the custard mixture and put the cups in a large casserole or cake pan. Fill the dish with an inch of hot water surrounding the custard cups.
5. Bake the custards at 350 for 30 minutes, or until firm in the center.
6. Can be served warm or cold. If you are serving it cold, then chill it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving.
Keywords: Low Carb Egg Custard, Keto Egg Custard, Sugar-Free Egg Custard