These low carb keto pumpkin mini bundt cakes just feel like Fall.
Spectrum or equivalent vegetable shortening
1 1/2 cup super fine almond flour*
1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon gingerbread or pumpkin pie spice mix
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
4 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1/4 cup Swerve Brown or equivalent brown sugar substitute
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
3 large eggs
1/2 cup Confectioner's Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and generously grease the wells of a mini bundt cake pan. Make sure to get shortening into all the cracks.
2. In a medium sized bowl, sift together almond flour, cinnamon, spice mix, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large bowl, mix together butter, both sweeteners and cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
4. Quickly mix in pumpkin.
5. Mix in eggs, one at a time, alternating with dry ingredients until everything is fully combined.
6. Pour batter into the wells of the mini bundt cake pan. The batter will rise so leave some room at the top of the wells.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick in the middle comes out clean.
8. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
9. Take a cooling rack and place it on top of the mini bundt cake pan. Hold the two together and flip them over to release the cakes from the pan.
10. Allow to cool for another 30 minutes before icing.
11. Mix together icing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle icing on top of the mini bundt cakes.
To make a full sized 10 inch bundt cake, double the recipe and bake for 45-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
*If you take these cakes to a party, make sure to clearly mark that they contain nuts. Most people don’t expect a cake to use almond flour, so people with nut allergies might inadvertently eat them.
Keywords: low carb bundt cake, keto bundt cake, pumpkin bundt cake