This recipe for Keto Scallion Pancakes uses cauliflower, so each slice has just 60 calories and 2g net carbs
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add cauliflower to food processor or high powered blender and process until it's the consistency of couscous. Microwave for 4 minutes on High. Allow to cool until it's cool enough to handle. Add cauliflower to a clean tea towel and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
3. Mix cauliflower with the remaining pancake ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture onto the parchment covered cookie sheet and shape into a 7 inch wide circle.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Invert the pancake and put it on the uncovered cookie sheet so that other side is facing down.
6. Cool on the cookie sheet and then cut into 6 pieces.
7. Mix together the dipping sauce ingredients and serve on the side.