This basic Chinese recipe for Shrimp and Cabbage Stir Fry is a low carb meal that you can throw together in less than 25 minutes.
Str Fry Sauce:
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1-2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
2 teaspoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
12 oz peeled, de-veined uncooked shrimp
8 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
2 green onions, thinly sliced for garnish
1. Combine all Stir Fry Sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
2 Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet or wok over Medium High heat until shimmering.
3. Add red bell peppers and cook until softened, 3 minutes.
4. Add shrimp to the pan and cook until opaque and contracted, 3 minutes.
5. Remove shrimp and peppers from the pan and set aside.
6. Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to the pan and heat over Medium High heat. Add half of the cabbage and cook until wilted, 1 minute. Add remaining cabbage and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Move the cabbage to the side of the pan and add the Stir Fry Sauce. Simmer for 1 minute. Then stir into the cabbage and cook for another minute.
8. Add shrimp and red peppers back into the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes to re-heat.
9. Top with sliced scallions and serve.
Keywords: Keto Shrimp and Cabbage Stir Fry, Keto Shrimp Egg Roll in a Bowl, Keto Shrimp Crack Slaw