This recipe for low carb sugar-free coconut custard could not be easier to make, and every bowl has just 3g net carbs.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and put a full kettle of water on to boil.
2. Whisk together the eggs, sweetener and salt.
3. Heat coconut milk and heavy cream until barely simmering.
4. Slowly whisk heated coconut milk into egg mixture to temper it.
5. Stir in vanilla extract.
6 Pour into 5 custard cups.
7. Place cups in a 13×9 inch baking pan. Fill the pan with hot water.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
9. Remove cups to a wire rack and cool for an hour before moving to the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour.
10. Store in the refrigerator.
Keywords: Low Carb Coconut Custard, Keto Coconut Custard, Sugar-Free Coconut Custard