These low carb lemon mini donuts with blueberry glaze make the perfect snack or dessert since they have just 1g net carbs each.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a mini donut pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Fill the wells of a donut pan with the batter.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes until firm and lightly browned. Let the donuts cool for a few minutes before gently removing them from the pan.
5. Add the blueberries, lemon juice and water to a small saucepan over medium heat. When the blueberries burst and release their juices, use an immersion blender or a blender to puree the blueberries. Whisk in the powdered sweetener in tablespoon increments until smooth and the desired consistency, using a little more or less as necessary.
6. Dip the donuts in the glaze and let the excess drip off. Allow to cool completely.
Keywords: Low Carb Lemon Donut, Keto Lemon Donut, Low Carb Lemon Doughnut, Keto Lemon Doughnut